About the company
Our client is a successful leading global healthcare company with several leading brands. Recognised as an employer of choice, the work environment is collaborative, team focused, high paced and comes with high expectation to contribute and play your role.
About the role
This is a Business Development Manager and Pharmacy OTC sales opportunity. You will be working within a well organised and supported sales function that prides itself on the quality of training and development of their people. With quarterly cycle meetings, bringing a high performing team together, you will not only be engaging externally with customers, but internally with the team; helping each other to resolve issues and ultimately sell more. To fit in, you will need to be dynamic, high energy and like selling and talking to people.
· Manage the sales strategy within your territory
· Deliver quarterly Sales targets
· Manage and enhance the relationships between the company and customers
· Actively collaborate with the border sales team
Skills and experience
· Pharmacy OTC Sales and Business Development experience
· Experience managing territory sales targets
· Strong communication and influencing skills
· Good with data and admin
· Able to manage and maintain strong relationships
· Great business
· Competitive base salary
· Allowances and performance incentives
Please send a cover letter and resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applications from Australian & New Zealand citizens, permanent residents and those holding valid visas allowing them to work in Australia will be considered.